Welcome to the PySPH documentation!¶
PySPH is an open source framework for Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics (SPH) simulations. Users can implement an SPH formulation in pure Python and still obtain excellent performance. PySPH can make use of multiple cores via OpenMP or be run seamlessly in parallel using MPI.
Here are some videos of simulations made with PySPH.
Installation and getting started¶
- Installation and getting started
- Quick installation
- Installing the dependencies on GNU/Linux
- Installing the dependencies on Mac OS X
- Installing the dependencies on Windows
- Using a virtualenv for PySPH
- Downloading PySPH
- Building and Installing PySPH
- Running the tests
- Running the examples
- Organization of the
- Learning the ropes
The framework and library¶
- The PySPH framework
- Using the PySPH library
- Introduction to PyZoltan
Autogenerated from doc strings using sphinx’s autodoc feature.
- PySPH Reference Documentation
- Solver Interfaces